Buying or selling a residential or commercial property is a big decision and a significant matter for most people. Swift Solicitors offer over many years of experience with property and town planning law in Gold Coast City and have represented both buyers and sellers of property for all legal matters. This brings peace of mind to our clients.
Our solicitors can offer assistance with property law in the following ways:
- Help you fully understand the issues involved in purchasing or selling property in Queensland
- Assistance with buying or selling at public auction/private treaty
- Information about the costs involved (including transfer duty)
- Advice for your Contract for Sale
- Advice in regard to the ‘cooling off period’
- Negotiating terms and conditions for the sale or purchase of property
- Advice in regard to sale or purchase of vacant land, units, strata and community title, rural land and purchases ‘off the plan’
- Advice for meeting lender requirements
- Arrange title searches and land enquiries
- Attend settlement and hand over / collect settlement monies and bank cheques for you
- Help with the legal requirements for subdivisions and property developments
- Advice in regard to building contracts
- Advice and negotiation in regard to neighbourhood disputes including dividing fence disputes
- Representation in dispute resolution and at Court
- Advice and assistance with complaints to the QLD Building Services Authority Advice about Body Corporate matters
Our Principal is both a solicitor and a certified practising town planner with many years experience in local government in Queensland and New Zealand. She is admitted as a barrister & solicitor in the New Zealand High Court and also provides that personal knowledge which assists our Kiwi clients with their Queensland property sales and purchases.
Contact us for more information or to arrange an appointment.